The modern world has swept us off our feet in so many ways… our dressing, our lifestyles and most noticeably our eating habits. We have so casually adapted the western culture of unhealthy eating, moving further and further away from the Noble teachings of the Quraan and Sunnah of The Noble Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him).
Ramadan is awaited with much anticaption - a special guest that visits us annually. To ensure that we are prepared for our visitor the following is a ten point check list that we should try to uphold to see the best of Ramadan.
Dedicated to all our young Muslims taking the step into maturity and to those in their teens!
The increasing use of gyms by young people, the presence of personal trainers and gym instructors, the push by these individuals to use supplements and exercise enhancers and the peer pressure for taking these supplements can be overwhelming.
- Salahudeen al Ayyubi’s formula for victory
- MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM, A Noble Son of Islam [695-715]
- YOUTH – A Fleeting Voyage
- A Riveting Message to the Youth
- Muslim Youth: Is Islam just your passive goal or active ambition?
- Value five things before five
- The issue of Music in Islam
- Dawa Tips on Campus
- 7 tips for improving your relationship with the Quran
- Valentines Day, Birthdays, and Other Daze