He is renowned worldwide as one of the greatest and most chivalrous warriors in Islamic history: the liberator of Al Quds and a number of Muslim lands, a unifier and an upright ruler adored by friend and foe alike.
MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM is undoubtedly one of the noblest sons of Islam. The most remarkable thing about him is that he combines the innocence of youth with the highest level of achievement.
“Consider the human self …and how it is imbued with moral failings, as well as the consciousness of Allah- He who causes this (self) to grow in purity shall indeed attain a happy state, and truly lost is he who buries it (in darkness) (Sura 91:7-9)
It’s another Saturday night and everyone is on the buzz. You’re dressed to kill, so you are probably expecting a few appreciative glances. Your insight into your future stretches as far as this: Popcorn, Coke, a good movie and maybe some coffee afterwards. If you are one of the more adventurous ones, your evening ends at the nightclub.
- Teenage years are a difficult period for an individual struggling to find his place in the family and in society. He has to grapple with the physical, mental and emotional stress of pubescence,
- Value five things before five
- The issue of Music in Islam
- Dawa Tips on Campus
- 7 tips for improving your relationship with the Quran
- Valentines Day, Birthdays, and Other Daze
- Junaid Baghdadi and Love for Allah
- THE WORLD CUP 2010
- REVISING + EXAMS = HEADACHE?
- Hajj (Pilgrimage) and its Excellence - Riyaadus Saaliheen
- Basketball star teaches trust in Allah